Contest Introduction & Deliverables
As 48 hours is indeed a very short period of time, AVHA is not looking for perfection in terms of video quality but rather the creativity brought forward by the new frontier of virtual production. A story, created under the stress of time and resources limitation within 48 hours, is truely worthwhile for further idea injection and development even after the contest. The video created in such a short time can very well be utilized as a pitch-vis, which is reckoned as the most immediate usage of previsualization while pursuing necessary funding for incubating a great story!
• Participating members no more than three students. Can use additional 3 actors/actresses.
• A 2-5 min video which contains real or virtual human acting in self designated scene or scenes. Virtual human is welcome but not a must.
• Assets can be premade or acquired from market place like Epic store. Mocap devices should be self-prepared.
• Story theme to be announced at the beggining of contest. We strongly encourage contestants to come up with their own original stories.
• Additional modelling, video editing or music libraries should be participating teams' own responsibilities.
Submitting the apply form does not mean you have been accepted for the contest. After review, a formal notification of successful registration & a serial number will be sent to the mailbox you filled in when you applied.
The serial number will be a must when you submit your work.
COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
For colleges and universities participation.
Please download and make sure you understand and accept the contest rules before you apply.
If you can not use google,
please click here.